Struts is the most popular framework for developing Java based web applications. Struts is being developed as an open source project started by Apache Software Foundation . Struts framework is based on Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Introduction to Struts
- Overview on MVC Design Pattern
- How the Struts Framework applys in MVC
- How requests are handled in struts
- Struts main concepts
- The Controller components (ActionServelet, Request Processor, Action , Action Mapping ,ActionForm Beans).
- Struts Configuration Files (struts-config.xml , web.xml)
- The view Components (Struts Tag Libraries, Message Resourse Bundles).
- Internationalization and Mutiple Tag Views
- The Model Components
- Struts Validator Framework